Welcome to the wiki.kemot-net.com page. This is a work in progress mainly for the CCIE Service Provider, but it contains similar content for CCIE Routing and Switching. Don't be surprised if some Juniper content is covered and others like automation. Majority of the pages are being constantly edited. To see the latest changes go to wiki-new-content.
- switching - Topics relating to Ethernet switching like Spanning Tree.
- edge-technologies - Service provider edge technologies like DSL, Frame Relay, Carrier Ethernet, Cable.
- igp-routing - Interior Gateway Protocols like ISIS, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP. Additionally includes other related topics like redistribution.
- bgp-routing - Border Gateway Protocol.
- qos - Quality of Service topics covered DiffServ and InitServ along with MPLS QoS models.
- multicast - Multicast protocols such as IGMP, PIM, MSDP and others. Internal and exterior multicast routing.
- ipv6 - All topics related to IPv6 protocol.
- security - Security related topics.
- ip-services - IP Services like IP SLA and NetFlow.
- mpls -> MPLS topics including L3 VPN, L2 VPN, Traffic Engineering. (ACTIVELY BEING DEVELOPED)
- platforms - Platform specific topics that relate to IOS-XR and ISR.
- optical - Optical networking like DWDM and SONET/SDH.
- ccie-sp-lab-blueprint - Current CCIE SP Lab blueprint.
- ccie-sp-written-blueprint -Current CCIE SP Written blueprint.
- ccie-sp-hardware - Current CCIE SP hardware and software.
- followup-topics - Queue of topics/scenarios to followup studying.
- \* Links with are private
- Any text that's underlined with a plus sign can be extended. See example below.
- RED links have not been created yet.